Travel to the USA!
The summer is finally here and for our Canadian and European friends its time to travel to the USA! There is such a huge variety of places to visit and experience that people from all over the world simply can't resist visiting this great nation. With a place for every ones taste from the National Mall and Memorial Parks in Washington D.C. to the wild and weird in Austin, TX. Yes, in the US you'll find the best cities to visit and some of the best places to visit in the world that have given them that title.
Top 10 Destinations in the USA
The top 10 destinations in the USA include:
- New York City with its amazing Broadway shows, towering Empire State Building and great places to eat like Little Italy or Chinatown.
- Boston, MA has the Fauneuit Hall Market place were tourists can come shop and see the many street performers and get the feel of the past and present nestled into downtown Boston. Then there is
- Orlando Florida with Universal Studios and Disney World.
- Denver,CO and its beautiful mountains and adventurous terrain suited for hiking,biking, and rock climbing.
- Philadelphia PA and
- Washington D.C. is packed with history with the Lincoln,Washington, and Jefferson Memorial and Philadelphia's Liberty Bell and great Philly cheese steaks.
- San Francisco California has one of the biggest film festivals holding the International Lesbian and Gay Film Festival and
- Los Angeles CA with the J. Paul Getty Museum that holds some of arts finest between its walls including Van Goh and Monet. If the beach is more your style some of the most beautiful beaches in the world are in
- Miami Florida or for world famous casinos and mind blowing shows like Criss Angels Cirque de soleil show Believe
- Las Vegas, NV is perfect.
Top 10 Most Visited Places in the US
Best Places to Stay
For the best places to stay for your dollar and your body the list could be long but here are a few of our top picks:
- Anaheim boasts of having America's Best Inn and after a day at the Disney parks the reviews seem to back it up. Great on price and on location you'll be within walking distance of the parks.
- The Country Inn and Suites by Carlson at the Denver International Airport is great because its next to the airport but also because the staff are so friendly, the breakfast is hot and the pool is warm and inviting.
- The Mapes in Reno is another one way up on our list for the Best Places to Stay in Reno.
Whether you are from near or far we encourage you to get out and discover all that America has to offer.