Friday, January 28, 2011

Pleasanton California - Best Places to Live

Later next month I have the opportunity to do some consulting for a wonderful little company in Pleasanton, California. It could be considered a contender for the best place to live in California for some but not to me. I've been there before, a number of times actually, but I wanted to brush up a little on the town - I always like to have a little geography and history about a place I'm going. I believe it helps me tap into the energy of the place before I ever get there.

Anyhow, my reading today revealed some information I never knew before. One thing that jumped out at me is the Pleasanton was on CNN Money Magazine's list of The Best Places to Live in 2010. That of course is the Best Places to Live in America. Another interesting fact is that a few years back Pleasanton was ranked the wealthiest middle-sized city in the United States by the Census Bureau. The one list I don't think we could put Pleasanton on though is - the cheapest cities to live in California!

As for geography Pleasanton is located in the San Francisco Bay area 25 miles east of Oakland. Pleasanton has a sister city right next door called Dublin.


Info Source: Wikipedia

1 comment:

Doug Buenz said...

I agree. Pleasanton is a great place to live in. And depending on the home, some are offered at a great price.


Doug Buenz
Pleasanton Realtor
Pleasanton Homes for Sale