Monday, March 15, 2010

The World's Best Places to Live

I've spent the last couple of months summarizing International Living's Quality of Life Index 2010: The World's Best Places to Live. Now a few of my subscribers and friends have asked me where they could get the complete index - well here it is!  Just click on this image of the magazine cover (below) and it will take you directly to International Living where you can subscribe and get the special report. Oh, and they send you lots of other cool reports too. So, if you are interested in living or moving or even just travelling aboard I'm sure you will find IL as interesting and informative as I do!





 <= Just click Here!






See my 'Update on International Living Magazine' post on April 1st for more info - oh and no it's not an April Fools joke!

No comments: