If you're looking for the cheapest place to live this is a very interesting and important lesson. Taxes have a dramatic impact on creating the Cheapest Places to Live.
Watch it once, watch it twice. If you find yourself resisting - defending, justifying - pause, write down your objection and then keep watching!
Tax Haven - Myths and Facts
Having previously discussed the Economic Benefits, as well as the Moral Necessity of Tax Havens, and their role in creating legitimate tax competition and liberalizing economies, Dan Mitchell discusses the facts surrounding six of the biggest myths about the idea of tax havens:
1. Tax havens promote tax evasion.
2. Attacking tax havens promotes more compliance with tax laws.
3. Tax havens create higher taxes elsewhere.
4. Tax havens promote bad policy.
5. Tax havens are all rogue political regimes.
6. Tax havens promote money laundering.
Click Here - Organized Exploitation: Tax Havens: Myths vs. Facts - to watch the presentation.
Shared via AddThis